This is the Shake It Up Music Wiki's Site Policy. It's an overview of what is and what isn't acceptable.
- Feel free to tell anyone about this site! We'd love to have more visitors and editors.
- Everyone has their own opinions. Have conversations, but don't attack anyone for not sharing your point of view.
- Do not use profanity or cursing.
- We do not tolerate cyber bullying, harassing, threatening, etc.
- Do not create duplicate or pages that don't have any relevance to Shake It Up's Music.
- Read this entire policy. Not reading this policy is not an excuse for misbehavior.
- Anyone can edit the wiki. Do not erase information unless it is false.
- Do not make edits just to earn points, such as deleting and then adding a period or a section of an article.
- Comments should remain on topic.
- Do not insert false information.
- When editing song lyrics, try to make them as accurate as possible.
- If someone edits the lyrics that you put up and you don't agree, please resolve the situation in a civil manner.
- Commenting and asking for opinions on lyrics is encouraged.
- Please keep the file names of the images you upload short and neat. The file name should include what the picture is, such as "Live 2 Dance Album Art".
- Do not upload images with inappropriate content.
- Personalized user pages are encouraged.
- Inappropriate content is not allowed on user pages or elsewhere on the wiki.
- Do not edit anyone else's user page. You may only edit your own user page.
- Admins may edit user pages.
Warning and Banning System
- If you do disobey the site policy, the admins will leave a warning on your message wall.
- If you continue to disregard the site policy, you will be banned.
- An immediate ban will be given at an admin's discretion.
- The length of your ban will be determined by an admin.